9 Tools For Mobile Application Developers in 2017
Introducing a new portion of tools for developing and testing applications that readers may want to add to their arsenal. Today in the menu: sounds, animations, voice control and even whole languages.
- A free toolkit for creating applets, including several actions and performing operations on more complex schemes than “if something”. The solution also opens the developers access to a wide API base of various companies, establishing links with other services. Use non-building capabilities of the platform can also be those who want to popularize their creation – it’s easy to present to the audience of 10 million users.
- A collection of diverse sounds for iOS applications in good quality and professional processing. Samples are systematized both by auditory characteristics and by purpose (sounds of error, pop-up window, scrolling); In total, the set includes 101 types of sounds. According to the creators, the collection fully pays for a one-off payment of $ 25, which is asked for; Your own opinion on this matter, you can make up on the official website, where versions of the version are worse than the quality for review in online mode.
- For those who want to try something of this sort, we hasten to inform you that Eve is openly available – the programming language + IDE “with a human face”. The authors set out to create a language that takes into account the human factor and provides the programmer with the most comfortable experience. This is achieved through various aspects: from the formulation of error messages to intuitive syntax. The very structure of documents is changing, which for the most part are coherent text, where the specifications are interspersed with code fragments, and the internal navigation system makes it easy to navigate in the narrative. Eve is based on a uniform, the consistent system in which each property/value pair is treated as an object called “record”, which provides a simple workflow (writing code reduces to combining nine types of operations) and significantly speeds up the search and elimination of bugs.
- Another alternative for the actual code: a new declarative-reactive XML programming language (this time based on Uno) for creating applications on iOS and Android in real time. The platform is designed to develop interactive modular components. Creators traditionally promise speed and brevity without sacrificing quality, intuitive, and convenient visualization. Among other things, users are offered advanced UI-technologies: native platform components, OpenGL and vector graphics that allow creating high-quality cross-platform projects with a unified design. The platform is compatible with both Objective-C and Java so that the elements that are created in UX Markup can not only be made into an independent project but also embedded into third-party native applications. The code for the Fuse platform using UX Markup is publicly available.
- Simply add AI: Snips offers a voice assistant for your project. The creation of a customized helper is carried out in the web console by using existing queries and building your own. Then the team on an individual basis helps to conduct a demo on the desired platform (RaspberryPi, Linux, Android). The whole “kitchen” is ultimately located on the device, providing the user with privacy and data security. Now English, French, German, Spanish and Korean languages are supported, in the future developers plan to expand this list.
- Compact web tool: fast conversion of CSV and JSON files and (just snippets) into SQL in online mode.
- A solution for those who do not want to invest in expensive programs for collaborating designers and team developers. The plug-in enables you to load mocap’s, prototypes and other design sketches into the iOS emulator in order to constantly check what should be, with what is obtained, and adjust the interface along the way. Designs can be checked both by imposing and visually, placing them on one screen; Scaling allows you to compare up to the smallest detail. The cost of the plug-in is $ 15 for an unlimited lifetime.
- Library with a wide selection of ready animations After Effects for Android, iOS and React Native. Animations are rendered in JSON format in real time, so they are not more difficult to use in native applications than simple images, regardless of the platform, and they do not weigh much more. The developer can customize the elements for his own needs, in particular, make them interactive.